Recently viewed (0)No viewed cars.
2006 Ford ERA 427 SC
|Model:||ERA 427 SC|
- Vehicle is an ERA Replicas 427SC. ERA Replicas has been in business for 40 years and is located in New Britain, CT.
- ERA Replicas are the closest reproduction other than a current generation Shelby.
- It was constructed as a turn-key car by ERA; it was not a garage built "kit". It was completed in 2005 and is chassis number 704.
- Color is indigo blue with white stripes; black leather interior, black powder coated chassis.
- Car is equipped with full soft top and side curtains; tuneau cover; full car cover for storage.
- The car features fully adjustable 4 wheel independent suspension; Wilwood racing vented disc brakes; Penske / Bilstein adjustable coil over shocks; original spec Salsbury differential with 2.83:1 gearing; rack and pinion steering.
- The engine is a Ford 427 "side oiler" big block, bored and stroked to 483 cubic inches, billet steel crankshaft and connecting rods, fully balanced, hydraulic roller camshaft, roller rocker arms, 5 angle CNC ported heads, 9 quart Avaid oil pan, Blue Thunder mid rise dual plane intake (competition spec), single 850 Holley carb, original spec "turkey pan" ducting for carburetor, original spec crankcase ventilation system. Engine was professionally built by Keith Craft Racing and dyno tuned to over 600 horsepower. Runs on 93 octane gas, no additives required.
- Griffin 5 core aluminum radiator with triple electric fans - car will run at 190 degrees in the hottest summer day.
- Transmission is a Richmond Gear 5 speed, original spec "reverse" shift lever, 1:1 final drive ratio.
- Original style Halibrand knock off wheels with BF Goodrich tires.
- Original style Smiths gauges set up in competition configuration.
- Rear mounted Optima dry cell battery, hidden battery cut off switch.
- Car comes with white coated "quiet" pipes for the street
- Street bumpers and protection hoops front and rear.
- Car has a heater and defroster - it can be driven in the winter (as long as there is no snow).
- Single stainless steel drivers side roll bar; dual 6 point racing harness belts.
- Cost to build the car in 2005 was approximately $92,000; the car w/o engine and transmission was $68,000, the engine cost $22,000, and the transmission was $2,000.
Contact us for more information about this vehicle
Ferrari of Greenwich
342 West Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
Monday - Friday:
9:00AM - 6:00PM
9:00AM - 4:00PM
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, however errors do occur. Please verify all information with a sales associate by calling or e-mailing us.