Recently viewed (0)No viewed cars.
Welcome to our award winning Miller Motorcars Ferrari Service Facility. We pride ourselves on preserving the integrity of our clients vehicles and the legendary symbol of excellence which Ferrari represents. Our facilities and staff are geared to provide an entire range of services from new models to vintage, from the race track to Classiche, we have expert technicians and staff to accommodate every need. White glove treatment and attention to detail has brought us widely acclaimed recognition within the car world amongst our clients and year after year we strive to exceed these expectations. Through the pursuit of perfection we achieve excellence.
We were one of the first dealerships in the western hemisphere to enter into the Classiche certification program. We have performed over 100 inspections with a 95% completion rate. In partnership and support of Ferrari North America and Ferrari SpA we are the most equipped workshop in the country for any vintage vehicle needs from full restorations to basic maintenance. We curate and maintain multiple collections and are equipped to be the custodian for your private collection. We have technicians who performed pre delivery inspections on Daytona’s before delivery. The knowledge pool goes back 40 years.
We have 7 Ferrari dedicated technicians all trained to care for vehicles throughout the full product range. Spanning from the first vehicles built by Ferrari to the newest creations to role out of the factory.
Ferrari Challenge and Motorsports :
Miller Motorcars racing is a division which focuses strictly on the maintenance and the track support required for motorsport events. We host special track events, support our drivers in the challenge series and consult on private events. We have support teams available and experienced logistical personnel.
- Repairs and maintenance for the entire Ferrari product range.
- Ferrari Classiche certification center
- Full vehicle restoration
- Restoration management and consultation
- Collection management
- Full range of Ferrari accessories and Merchandise
- Vehicle customizations
- Full detailing services
- Full range of body shop services
- Track support
- Track events and hospitality support
- Challenge series experience
- Corsa Clienti experience
Ferrari of Greenwich
342 West Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
Monday - Friday:
9:00AM - 6:00PM
9:00AM - 4:00PM
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, however errors do occur. Please verify all information with a sales associate by calling or e-mailing us.